Welcome Text

Welcome! Books, movies, music, original stories, interviews, writing, libraries, literacy, humor –all with the YA reader in mind, are just a few of the topics you’ll find here. New to the blog? Say hi! Like it? Follow away! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Kickstarter project, The Launch of Evasion, a YA Fantasy Novel begins tomorrow





If you follow my blog closely, this post may sound familiar.  Indeed I did launch the project on February 15th but chose to cancel because I wanted to make some modifications and Kickstarter would not allow those modifications to be made while the project was live.

So, the re-launch cometh...

On Saturday, February 28th at 8am my project will go live.


I will post a link to the live project at that time.

Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theneverchronicles/the-launch-of-evasion-a-ya-fantasy-novel

Please share and show your support (I would really, really appreciate it.)

Throughout the course of the campaign I will be offering my other publications at discounts (possibly free). Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment