Welcome Text

Welcome! Books, movies, music, original stories, interviews, writing, libraries, literacy, humor –all with the YA reader in mind, are just a few of the topics you’ll find here. New to the blog? Say hi! Like it? Follow away! Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Launch of Evasion, a YA fantasy novel Kickstarter project is officially live



We are live!

My Kickstarter project has gone live.  CLICK HERE to visit the project page.

Some great reasons to support my project:


  • You love me (why else would you be on my blog)
  • You love supporting great authors trying to break in to this crazy industry.
  • You've read, and loved my books (or even liked/tolerated ha ha)
  • There are some awesome rewards...such as
  • An Advanced digital copy of Evasion for only $1.00
  • Tickets to the launch party at Wizard World Comic Con Philly



You can also check out my project video below.





Just as important as visiting my page is not keeping me a secret.  If you do enjoy my work, please share this blog or the link to my Kickstarter page (below) or

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theneverchronicles/the-launch-of-evasion-a-ya-fantasy-novel


Tweet: Support your local author! Visit the @Kickstarter project for Evasion, The Never Chronicles #2. http://ctt.ec/ddBdO+ #booklaunch #read #books 







No comments:

Post a Comment