As part of my Kickstarter campaign celebration, I am offering my previously published works, Exiled and Tristis Manor for FREE on Amazon Starting Thursday March 5th through Monday March 9th.
The link to Exiled is HERE
The link to Tristis Manor is HERE
Both will be available in their digital format for FREE during this time.
Booth books are Young Adult Fantasy novels and part of The Never Chronicles series. Tristis Manor is a novella based on one of the characters from Exiled and is a darker story about how a child deals with jealousy, abuse and the aftermath of trauma. Tristis Manor may not be appropriate for younger readers without parental oversight.
Stripped of his powers and banished to The Never, James must save himself before he can save his fellow sorcerers from imminent demise. Prophesied by the greatest of all seers to be the sorcerer who would bring an end to the Epoch Terminus—the destruction of his kind—James grew up developing his powers under the watchful eye of his mentor, Akil Karanis. James’s insular world is shattered when he is found guilty of murdering Akil and exiled to The Never, a mysterious and dangerous place reserved for the worst of the worst, a land from which no one returns. Powerless and alone, James quickly learns that the land itself poses a greater threat than its inhabitants. If he is to have any chance of returning to his family, any chance of proving his innocence, any chance of saving his kind, he must survive the dangers and temptations meant to ensnare both body and mind in order to discover what no one else has been able to discover—a way home.
Tristis Manor Synopsis
Margaret lives in a constant state of fear. Fear of her mother, whose constant state of anger and unwillingness to speak of Margaret's past have long since pushed Margaret away. Fear of disappointing her father should he ever discover the events of that day. Most of all, Margaret lives in fear of her abuser's return. Margaret turns to self-harm to cope with her pain and fear. Only when her self-inflicted injuries bring her near death does she realize she has the power and the support from an unlikely place to stand up to her fears and believe in herself again. Tristis Manor is a novella from The Never Chronicles, an epic fantasy series.
Finally, if you are unable to contribute to my Kickstarter campaign, please consider sharing it with your friends. I have pasted 9 easy ways to share below.
- Tweet about it by clicking HERE
- Share it on your Facebook page by clicking HERE (my Facebook page) then click 'share'
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested in supporting an author trying to break in to this crazy industry.
- Follow and share my blog by clicking HERE
- Share it on Google + by clicking HERE (my Google + page) then click the arrow at the bottom of the post
- Follow and share my campaign via Instagram by clicking HERE and 'like' my Kickstarter updates
- Follow me on Tumblr and share my Kickstarter updates by clicking HERE
- Share my YouTube video about the project by copying and pasting this link http://youtu.be/SHTvmGGrrxI
- Finally, share my Kickstarter project page link by copying and pasting this link http://kck.st/1aAVAt9