Welcome Text

Welcome! Books, movies, music, original stories, interviews, writing, libraries, literacy, humor –all with the YA reader in mind, are just a few of the topics you’ll find here. New to the blog? Say hi! Like it? Follow away! Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

What happens when an author starts his own business?

Nothing!

...hence my lack of posting

Starting a business from scratch is a rather time-consuming endeavor.  It's got nothing to do with me, the author (other than my unexplained absence and a dramatic decrease in writing time) but I certainly owe it to my readers an explanation.

So moving forward I will work hard to stay up to date. If you're interested in learning about what I've been up to, click on the cool logo below. If not, stay tuned!

solomon caw marketing logo

1 comment:

  1. I really like it whenever people come together and share ideas.
    Great blog, keep it up! Anahtar kelime

    ReplyDelete