Welcome Text

Welcome! Books, movies, music, original stories, interviews, writing, libraries, literacy, humor –all with the YA reader in mind, are just a few of the topics you’ll find here. New to the blog? Say hi! Like it? Follow away! Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

October Writing Contest update



quill to paper writing in a scrolling text -courtesy of the Washington Post
Image credit: The Washington Post
Hey everyone.

I wanted to give a quick update regarding the October writing contest.

I have received 56 entries to this contest...the largest number of entries for any of my writing contests.  Because of the high volume of entries, it may take me a bit longer to go through the selection process.  Please be patient.  The winners will be contacted as soon as possible.

I am truly honored to see so many people interested in the contest and am psyched that so many of you are writing and putting it out there.  I know how scary that can be.

Thank you for your patience and keep writing!!

J. R. Wagner

...that author guy



~In the book world, word of mouth is king~

No comments:

Post a Comment