Welcome Text

Welcome! Books, movies, music, original stories, interviews, writing, libraries, literacy, humor –all with the YA reader in mind, are just a few of the topics you’ll find here. New to the blog? Say hi! Like it? Follow away! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Creating a professional video introduction on Sparkol




http://www.sparkol.com?aid=286070

So I was listening to the Social Media Marketing podcast because...well, I'm kind of obsessed with social media marketing, and I heard about this cool way to create a professional intro to your videos.  My video is below...check it out.










You can create your own video for free on Sparkol. 

If you're posting video to YouTube frequently, it is worth checking out!

Here is another video (they obviously spent more time than I did) with a cool intro.



Hope this helps someone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment