Welcome Text

Welcome! Books, movies, music, original stories, interviews, writing, libraries, literacy, humor –all with the YA reader in mind, are just a few of the topics you’ll find here. New to the blog? Say hi! Like it? Follow away! Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

My blog is splitting up...but don't cry, it's a good thing.



It's true! 

My blog is splitting up.

Why?  One word; content.

This is my author blog which, in my mind is content that my readers will enjoy.  Lately I've been writing technical content that is more geared toward writers and rather than crap up this blog with technical stuff, I'm going to move it to another blog.

This blog, actuallyhttp://writingfundingpublishing.blogspot.com/

If you enjoy my witty, creative content typical of this blog, stick around -it isn't going anywhere (and tell your friends!).  If you prefer the technical posts, stop by and visit (and follow) Writing. Funding. Publishing.   If you enjoy both, do not lament, I will post a blurb and redirecting link on this blog pointing to the other because if you are like me, following too many blogs makes my head want to explode. 

So, in review, this blog ain't going away AND I'll have a new blog for technical stuff for writers: 
Writing. Funding. Publishing.  
 http://writingfundingpublishing.blogspot.com/

I hope to see y'all wherever I see y'all.

And on a serious note, thank you for following.  Truly. I hope I provide some source of enjoyment or education for everyone.


An image from my new blog: Writing. Funding. Publishing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment